Guide to Watch Band Sizing
Use this guide to help you measure band and length sizes for your watch, you can also determine the type of attachment your watch requires.
Determine the Band size
Measure distance between the lugs (the area where your strap fits into the case). Strap size measurements are made in millimeters.
Send us an email, chat with us if you need assistance.
Band Size Conversion Chart
For in between sizes please select the next higher width.
|Distance between lugs||Purchase a watch band size|
Determine the Band Length
To determine what length you need, please choose from one of the following methods.
1. Measure your existing strap
If you have an existing leather strap that fits, measure it to determine your required length. Measure leather, only (do not include buckle), using an English ruler (remember, we are using inches to measure length).
2. Measure your wrist size
You can easily measure your wrist size using a tape measure or a piece of string, wrap it around your wrist, and mark where the two ends meet with a marker. Then, lay the thread out flat and measure the distance from the end to your mark on the thread. Next, refer to the length size chart below and choose the size that corresponds with your wrist size.
Chart for band lengths
|Men's Band Lengths||Inches|
|Short||6.50" - 7 .25"|
|Regular||7.25" - 7.75"|
|European standard||7.75" - 8"|
|long||8" - 8.65|
|extra long||8.65" - 9.25|
|Women's Band Lengths||Inches|
|Short||6.20" - 6.5"|
|Regular||6.60" - 7.10"|
|considered||7.20" - 7.70"|
Determine the Attachment Style
Integrated - If your band fits using an integrated strap, you must use the original strap for that watch. You can find the correct strap by entering your case number on the back of your watch into the search bar or email an image of your watch for assistance.
Domestic Shipping Rates
Domestic First Class
Domestic Next Day
- We do our best to ship items that are in stock within 1-2 business days.
International Shipping Rates
|Priority Mail International to Canada
|FEDEX Worldwide International
|FEDEX Express International
Other Shipping Questions?
ALL SHIPPING, HANDLING, and INSURANCE CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
Total Watch Repair ABSOLUTELY does NOT share or sell any information about its customers!!!
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
- If you are not fully satisfied, returns are accepted for 30 days from order date.
- There is no restocking fee, Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Customized watch bands must be paid in full and are not returnable for any reason what so ever.
- If you are exchanging an item a reship charge of $3.50 will be applied.
How to Process a Return
- Fill out the "Order Lookup" below to find your order or go here to submit a request for return.
- Fill out and Submit the "Return / Refund Request Form"
- You will contacted by a customer service member within 1-2 business days.
- Send back the product you want to return or exchange using any plain box or padded secure envelope.
- Please, address packages to:
Total Watch Repair
Attn: Return or Exchange
17145 Ventura Blvd Unit A
Encino , CA 91316