Pocket Watch Repair
We specialize in the repair of vintage and antique pocket watches including Waltham, Elgin, Hamilton, Omega, Illinois, Seth Thomas and more...Our range of pocket watch repair services include routine cleanings, complete movement overhaul, and crystal and crown replacements. We want your watch to look and work like new and we stand behind our work with a 1 year warranty. ALL pocket watch repairs are performed by our Swiss-trained professional watchmaker utilizing state-of-the-art tools and equipment!
Free Estimates 1 Year Warranty 23+ Years in Business
For cleaning and overhaul service, the following are performed:
- Disassembly of the case and dialed movement
- Movement thoroughly cleaned in a multi-step ultrasonic cleaning process
- Movement is carefully inspected, adjusted, and lubricated
- Replacement of all worn and damaged movement parts
- Testing of the rate and adjustment if needed
- Reassembly of the case and dialed movement
- Clean and polish the watch case.
- Quality control testing
- One year limited warranty
We hope you'll let our expert watchmaker return your vintage or antique pocket watch to its best possible condition. We will do the job right the first time. We are experienced and we take pride in our workmanship. Your Pocket watch service will take anywhere between 2-4 weeks depending on the type of repair needed. Our turnaround time is the best in the business! We will provide you with a FREE estimate via email prior to performing any work. No work will be completed without your approval!