Citizen Eco Drive Repair
If your Citizen eco drive watch stopped working or no longer holds a charge it probably just needs a new capacitor. We use only factory new Genuine Citizen parts for all Eco Drive watches we service and we stand behind our work with a 1 year warranty. ALL Citizen repairs are performed by our Swiss-trained professional watchmaker utilizing state-of-the-art tools and charging equipment!
Starting at $74.95 and up! 100% Genuine Citizen Parts
For the basic Citizen Eco Drive service, the following are performed:
- Replacement of original capacitor
- Testing of your watch's charging circuitry.
- Free estimate
- Testing of both movement & circuit consumption.
- New caseback and crown gaskets installed.
- New stainless steel spring bars (if applicable)
- Water pressure testing (with receipt showing test results)
- Ultrasonic cleaning of case and bracelet
- One year limited warranty
We hope you'll let our expert watchmaker return your Citizen Eco Drive watch to its best possible condition. We will do the job right the first time. We are experienced and we take pride in our workmanship. Your Citizen watch service will take anywhere between 2-4 weeks depending on the type of repair needed. Our turnaround time is the best in the business! We will provide you with a FREE estimate via email prior to performing any work. No work will be completed without your approval!
We specialize in Citizen Eco-Drive Battery/Capacitor replacements