Genuine ESQ Black Crocodile Grain Textured Leather 19mm Watch Strap
Find alternative or customize a band, email us
Get a Recommendation
Please fill out the form below and we will be in-touch with similar products suggestions for this discontinued product.
Guide to Watch Band Sizing
Use this guide to help you measure band and length sizes for your watch, you can also determine the type of attachment your watch requires.
Determine the Band size
Measure distance between the lugs (the area where your strap fits into the case). Strap size measurements are made in millimeters.
Send us an email, chat with us if you need assistance.
Band Size Conversion Chart
For in between sizes please select the next higher width.
|Distance between lugs||Purchase a watch band size|
Determine the Band Length
To determine what length you need, please choose from one of the following methods.
1. Measure your existing strap
If you have an existing leather strap that fits, measure it to determine your required length. Measure leather, only (do not include buckle), using an English ruler (remember, we are using inches to measure length).
2. Measure your wrist size
You can easily measure your wrist size using a tape measure or a piece of string, wrap it around your wrist, and mark where the two ends meet with a marker. Then, lay the thread out flat and measure the distance from the end to your mark on the thread. Next, refer to the length size chart below and choose the size that corresponds with your wrist size.
Chart for band lengths
|Men's Band Lengths||Inches|
|Short||6.50" - 7 .25"|
|Regular||7.25" - 7.75"|
|European standard||7.75" - 8"|
|long||8" - 8.65|
|extra long||8.65" - 9.25|
|Women's Band Lengths||Inches|
|Short||6.20" - 6.5"|
|Regular||6.60" - 7.10"|
|considered||7.20" - 7.70"|
Determine the Attachment Style
Total Watch Repair offers many brands, sizes, and styles of watch bands. Use the images below to determine the type of strap you need. If your watch accommodates a strap with a straight end, integrated or curved end strap we most certainly have the strap for you.
Straight End - If your band fits using a straight end, you may use any straight end strap that is the same size width.
Integrated - If your band fits using an integrated strap, you must use the original strap for that watch. You can find the correct strap by entering your case number on the back of your watch into the search bar or email an image of your watch for assistance.
Curved End - If your band fits using a curved end, you may use either the original strap or a straight end strap as long as it is the same lug width size.
We do our best to ship your order out on the same business day it is received (if received before 1:30PM PST). However, please allow 1 to 2 business days for processing. For all services and destination countries, a shipping confirmation email is sent to you as soon as your order has been mailed.
Domestic Shipping Rates
Domestic First Class
Domestic Next Day
- We do our best to ship items that are in stock within 1-2 business days.
- The shipping applies to the items in stock. Some items may not be in stock and will have to be ordered. Once received, they will be shipped according to the service you choose.
- Items that are back ordered or out of stock can still be ordered, they will ship within the date provided and we will update you via email.
International Shipping Rates
We are not responsible for delays due to Customs. Please be prepared to pay local duties and taxes on your items, it is your responsibility to find out the rules and regulations for your country. We prepare Customs forms with accurate information. If your package is unclaimed by you and returned to us by your Customs Office, any fees incurred will be deducted from the amount of your refund.
|Priority Mail International to Canada
|FEDEX Worldwide International
|FEDEX Express International
Other Shipping Questions?
Contact one of our expert customer service agents for assistance at 877-805-9988 or email@example.com
ALL SHIPPING, HANDLING, and INSURANCE CHARGES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE!
Total Watch Repair ABSOLUTELY does NOT share or sell any information about its customers!!!
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Total Watch Repair tries its best to satisfy every customer. If, for some reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, our 30-day money back guarantee gives you time to make sure your purchase is perfect. If you need to return it for any reason, we'll happily provide you with an exchange or refund.
- If you are not fully satisfied, returns are accepted for 30 days from order date.
- There is no restocking fee, Shipping charges are not refundable.
- Product must be in the condition it was received in - "As New" condition - product cannot be worn, bent out of shape, soiled, marked, scratched, or missing pieces.
- Tracking is recommended for return items. TotalWatchRepair is not responsible for products that have not been received.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping (except if product is defective or the mistake is on behalf of TotalWatchRepair).
- Refunds are issued upon receiving the returned items every effort is made to process returns and exchanges within 24-48 hrs.
- Customized watch bands must be paid in full and are not returnable for any reason what so ever.
- If you are exchanging an item a reship charge of $3.50 will be applied.
How to Process a Return
- Fill out the "Order Lookup" below to find your order or go here to submit a request for return.
- Fill out and Submit the "Return / Refund Request Form"
- You will contacted by a customer service member within 1-2 business days.
- Send back the product you want to return or exchange using any plain box or padded secure envelope.
- Please, address packages to:
Total Watch Repair
Attn: Return or Exchange
17145 Ventura Blvd Unit A
Encino , CA 91316