Get An Estimate
Brands We Service
Vintage Watch Repair
Pocket Watch Repair
Citizen Eco Drive Repair
Watch Repair Gallery
Phillip Stein Watch Repair
Total Watch Repair is the fastest, easiest and most convenient way to repair your Phillip Stein watch. Our commitment to excellence has earned us a reputation as a leading Phillip Stein watch repair company. Our highly trained maintenance experts will be able to resolve most issues in a timely fashion. From a simple battery replacement to a complete restoration, our Swiss-trained watchmakers perform a wide range of repairs with precision. Discover why thousands of satisfied customers have entrusted their Phillip Stein watch with Total Watch Repair.
Why Choose Total Watch Repair?
Fast, FREE estimates, and FREE USPS Shipping Labels.
Swiss-trained, in-house watchmakers.
Maintain stock of
Phillip Stein parts.
Over 25 years experience in quality watch repair
Convenient door-to-door service.
All work backed by our 1-year warranty.
Common Repair Services:
- General Movement Overhaul
- Overhauls involve complete disassembly of the watch case, which includes ultrasonic cleaning, lubrication, and reassembly. The overhaul process varies depending on whether the watch is quartz or mechanical.
- Crystal Replacement / Repair
- Total Watch Repair carries manufacturer issued crystals, generic plastic or mineral glass, and scratch-free sapphire crystal. Or, let the TWR professionals create a custom watch crystal for you!
- Crown Replacement
- Attempting to wind a watch with a broken crown may cause significant internal damage- Let the TWR team install a replacement, restoring your watches appearance, functionality, and water resistance
- Pusher Installation
- The small dials or buttons found on quartz and complex chronograph watches affect your watch’s function as well as form an integral component of waterproofing.
- Band Repair
- Attached to your band? Whether you have a broken link, pin, or clasp, we'll be able to repair your bracelet and replace any defective parts.
- Polishing and Precision Cleaning
- We begin the process by polishing and buffing your timepiece. Afterwards, an ultrasonic cleaning machine removes visible surface irregularities so your watch looks good as new!
- Hand Restoration and Replacement
- TWR has a huge inventory of watch hands, so we’re likely able to find an exact match for your timepiece (including vintage models). We also restore the hands' luminosity at no additional charge.
- Dial Refinishing
- Total Watch Repair's dial refinishing process restores this highly visible part back to its original condition! A certified technician utilizes a special machine that carefully repaints the dial.
Please see our other Phillip Stein watch services